You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Gwent for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Gwent from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more details about Gwent on GOG.com's website. Gwent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Gwent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Gwent.exe is the Gwent's main executable file and it occupies approximately 22.36 MB (23447040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Gwent. They occupy about 24.91 MB (26116800
bytes) on disk.
- Gwent.exe (22.36 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.20.6.390
of Gwent. You can find below a few links to other Gwent releases:
...click to view all...
Gwent is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Gwent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gwent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gwent or simply click the Search field and type in "Gwent". If it exists on your system the Gwent application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gwent in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gwent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gwent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gwent.
8. After uninstalling Gwent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gwent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gwent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gwent by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Gwent by GOG.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gwent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 03:13:07.037