You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Gwent for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Gwent from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more details about Gwent on GOG.com's website. Gwent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Gwent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Gwent.exe is the Gwent's main executable file and it occupies approximately 22.36 MB (23447040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Gwent. They occupy about 24.91 MB (26116800
bytes) on disk.
- Gwent.exe (22.36 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.20.6.390
of Gwent. You can find below a few links to other Gwent releases:
...click to view all...
Gwent is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Gwent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gwent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gwent or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gwent". The Gwent application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gwent in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gwent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gwent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gwent.
8. After uninstalling Gwent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gwent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gwent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gwent by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Gwent by GOG.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gwent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 03:13:07.037