Gwent is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Gwent from your PCGOG.com
. Open here
for more information on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more data about Gwent on GOG.com's website. Gwent is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent folder, depending on the user's choice. Gwent's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe. Gwent.exe is the Gwent's primary executable file and it occupies circa 633.50 KB (648704 bytes) on disk.
Gwent contains of the executables below. They take 2.23 MB (2343264
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (320.88 KB)
- BsUnityCrashHandler.exe (22.38 KB)
- Gwent.exe (633.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of Gwent. You can find below info on other releases of Gwent:
...click to view all...
Gwent is an application by the software company GOG.com. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Gwent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Gwent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gwent or simply click the Search field and type in "Gwent". The Gwent app will be found automatically. After you select Gwent in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gwent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gwent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gwent.
8. After uninstalling Gwent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gwent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gwent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gwent by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Gwent by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gwent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 21:15:51.257