GroupMail :: Personal Edition
GroupMail :: Personal Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Personal Edition from your PCInfacta Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Infacta Ltd.. Please follow http://www.infacta.com
if you want to read more on GroupMail :: Personal Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. GroupMail :: Personal Edition's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named GMMain.exe and occupies 4.52 MB (4736848 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside GroupMail :: Personal Edition. They occupy about 13.15 MB (13784431
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (310.71 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (345.83 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.76 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (213.83 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (493.83 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.52 MB)
- gmsubapp.exe (3.26 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (717.83 KB)
- GMToolbox.exe (285.83 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (170.71 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (594.71 KB)
- Mailto.exe (182.71 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
This page is about GroupMail :: Personal Edition version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other GroupMail :: Personal Edition versions:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Personal Edition is a program offered by the software company Infacta Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase GroupMail :: Personal Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GroupMail :: Personal Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GroupMail :: Personal Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Personal Edition". If it is installed on your PC the GroupMail :: Personal Edition program will be found very quickly. When you select GroupMail :: Personal Edition in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GroupMail :: Personal Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Personal Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GroupMail :: Personal Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Personal Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GroupMail :: Personal Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Personal Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GroupMail :: Personal Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that GroupMail :: Personal Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GroupMail :: Personal Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 06:57:45.717