GroupMail :: Personal Edition
GroupMail :: Personal Edition is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GroupMail :: Personal Edition from your PCInfacta Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Infacta Ltd.. Click on http://www.infacta.com
to get more details about GroupMail :: Personal Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s website. GroupMail :: Personal Edition is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for GroupMail :: Personal Edition is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. GroupMail :: Personal Edition's main file takes around 4.52 MB (4736848 bytes) and is named GMMain.exe.
GroupMail :: Personal Edition is comprised of the following executables which take 13.19 MB (13829487
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (310.71 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (345.83 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.80 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (213.83 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (493.83 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.52 MB)
- gmsubapp.exe (3.26 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (717.83 KB)
- GMToolbox.exe (285.83 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (170.71 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (594.71 KB)
- Mailto.exe (182.71 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
This data is about GroupMail :: Personal Edition version 220.127.116.11
only. For other GroupMail :: Personal Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Personal Edition is a program marketed by the software company Infacta Ltd.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove GroupMail :: Personal Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GroupMail :: Personal Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GroupMail :: Personal Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Personal Edition". If it exists on your system the GroupMail :: Personal Edition application will be found very quickly. After you select GroupMail :: Personal Edition in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GroupMail :: Personal Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Personal Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GroupMail :: Personal Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Personal Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GroupMail :: Personal Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Personal Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GroupMail :: Personal Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Personal Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GroupMail :: Personal Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-10 19:22:45.647