Grande Vegas Casino
Grande Vegas Casino is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Grande Vegas Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Grande Vegas Casino directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is named casino.exe.
Grande Vegas Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current page applies to Grande Vegas Casino version 14.9.0
only. Click on the links below for other Grande Vegas Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Grande Vegas Casino is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Grande Vegas Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Grande Vegas Casino from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Grande Vegas Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grande Vegas Casino". The Grande Vegas Casino program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Grande Vegas Casino in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Grande Vegas Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grande Vegas Casino.
8. After uninstalling Grande Vegas Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grande Vegas Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grande Vegas Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Grande Vegas Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Grande Vegas Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Grande Vegas Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:39:31.043