Grande Vegas Casino
This page is about Grande Vegas Casino for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Grande Vegas Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More data about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grande Vegas Casino folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Grande Vegas Casino. They occupy 1.30 MB (1361408
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.02.0
of Grande Vegas Casino. Click on the links below for other Grande Vegas Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Grande Vegas Casino is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Grande Vegas Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Grande Vegas Casino from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Grande Vegas Casino or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grande Vegas Casino". If it exists on your system the Grande Vegas Casino program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Grande Vegas Casino in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grande Vegas Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Grande Vegas Casino.
8. After removing Grande Vegas Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grande Vegas Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grande Vegas Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Grande Vegas Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Grande Vegas Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grande Vegas Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 16:39:04.683