You can find below detailed information on how to remove GrandOrgue for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GrandOrgue from your systemOur Organ
. You can read more on Our Organ or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Windows\Audio\GrandOrgue0.3.1.2164r folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GrandOrgue is C:\Windows\Audio\GrandOrgue0.3.1.2164r\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named GrandOrgue.exe and it has a size of 66.48 MB (69710603 bytes).
GrandOrgue contains of the executables below. They occupy 66.62 MB (69851476
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (137.57 KB)
- GrandOrgue.exe (66.48 MB)
The current page applies to GrandOrgue version 0.3.1.2291
alone. You can find here a few links to other GrandOrgue releases:
...click to view all...
GrandOrgue is a program marketed by Our Organ. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase GrandOrgue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GrandOrgue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GrandOrgue or simply click the Search field and type in "GrandOrgue". If it exists on your system the GrandOrgue program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GrandOrgue in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GrandOrgue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GrandOrgue.
8. After uninstalling GrandOrgue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GrandOrgue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GrandOrgue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GrandOrgue by Our Organ from your computer, we are not saying that GrandOrgue by Our Organ is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GrandOrgue supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:52:22.877