This info is about GrandOrgue for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GrandOrgue from your PCOur Organ
. More information on Our Organ can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandOrgue folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GrandOrgue is C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandOrgue\Uninstall.exe. GrandOrgue.exe is the GrandOrgue's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.70 MB (8073216 bytes) on disk.
GrandOrgue is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.79 MB (8169703
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (94.23 KB)
- GrandOrgue.exe (7.70 MB)
The current web page applies to GrandOrgue version 0.3.1.1819
only. Click on the links below for other GrandOrgue versions:
...click to view all...
GrandOrgue has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall GrandOrgue:
The files below remain on your disk by GrandOrgue when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandOrgue
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GrandOrgue
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandOrgue\bin\GrandOrgue.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandOrgue\share\GrandOrgue\help\GrandOrgue.htb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandOrgue\share\GrandOrgue\help\GrandOrgue_de.htb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandOrgue\share\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES\GrandOrgue.mo
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Our Organ\GrandOrgue
GrandOrgue is an application by Our Organ. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GrandOrgue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GrandOrgue with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GrandOrgue or simply click the Search field and type in "GrandOrgue". The GrandOrgue app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GrandOrgue in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GrandOrgue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GrandOrgue.
8. After removing GrandOrgue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GrandOrgue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GrandOrgue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GrandOrgue by Our Organ from your PC, nor are we saying that GrandOrgue by Our Organ is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GrandOrgue supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:49:46.243