This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Earth for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Earth from your PCGoogle Earth
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Earth . Usually the Google Earth program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Earth folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Google Earth is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Earth\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Earth\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) on disk.
Google Earth is comprised of the following executables which take 24.60 MB (25794192
bytes) on disk:
- install.exe (23.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about Google Earth version 7
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Earth versions:
Google Earth is an application released by Google Earth . Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Earth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Earth from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Earth or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Earth ". If it exists on your system the Google Earth program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Earth in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Earth , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Earth .
8. After uninstalling Google Earth , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Earth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Earth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Earth by Google Earth from your computer, we are not saying that Google Earth by Google Earth is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Earth supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:10:02.183