Google Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Desktop from your computerGoogle
. Open here
for more info on Google. Further information about Google Desktop can be seen at http://desktop.google.com/?hl=en
. Google Desktop is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Desktop is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 29.05 KB (29744 bytes) on disk and is called GoogleDesktop.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Desktop. They occupy 9.05 MB (9486664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GoogleDesktop.exe (29.05 KB)
- GoogleDesktopUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (208.00 KB)
- GoogleDesktopSetupHelper.exe (1.78 MB)
- _PREV_GoogleDesktop.exe (1.78 MB)
- _PREV_GoogleDesktopSetup.exe (1.76 MB)
This data is about Google Desktop version 5.7.0806.10245
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
Google Desktop is an application marketed by the software company Google. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Google Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Desktop". If it exists on your system the Google Desktop application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Desktop in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Desktop:
- The software company is: http://desktop.google.com/?hl=en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Desktop.
8. After removing Google Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Desktop by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Desktop by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:29:29.220