Google Chrome เบต้า
Google Chrome เบต้า is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome เบต้า from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome เบต้า is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.51\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome เบต้า. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome เบต้า. They take about 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome เบต้า version 65.0.3325.51
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome เบต้า releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome เบต้า is an application released by Google Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome เบต้า is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome เบต้า from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome เบต้า or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome เบต้า". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome เบต้า app will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome เบต้า in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome เบต้า, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome เบต้า.
8. After removing Google Chrome เบต้า, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome เบต้า which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome เบต้า with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome เบต้า by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome เบต้า by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome เบต้า supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 06:33:22.913