Google Chrome เบต้า
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome เบต้า for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome เบต้า from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome เบต้า is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option. Google Chrome เบต้า's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome เบต้า's main executable file and it takes about 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome เบต้า. They occupy 5.16 MB (5411336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.140
of Google Chrome เบต้า. For other Google Chrome เบต้า versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome เบต้า is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome เบต้า is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome เบต้า from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome เบต้า or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome เบต้า". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome เบต้า program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome เบต้า in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome เบต้า, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome เบต้า.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome เบต้า, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome เบต้า which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome เบต้า using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome เบต้า by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome เบต้า by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome เบต้า in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 14:14:13.820