GoForFiles is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GoForFiles from your PChttp://www.gofor-files.net
. More information on http://www.gofor-files.net can be seen here
. More data about the software GoForFiles can be found at http://www.gofor-files.net
. GoForFiles is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoForFiles. The application's main executable file is labeled GoforFiles.exe and its approximative size is 2.30 MB (2406912 bytes).
The executables below are part of GoForFiles. They take an average of 8.55 MB (8969208
bytes) on disk.
- GoforFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30.14.45
of GoForFiles. For more GoForFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoForFiles is an application marketed by the software company http://www.gofor-files.net. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase GoForFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GoForFiles from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GoForFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoForFiles". The GoForFiles program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoForFiles in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoForFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoForFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gofor-files.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoForFiles.
8. After uninstalling GoForFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GoForFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoForFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoForFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net from your PC, nor are we saying that GoForFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoForFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:25:45.427