This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GoForFiles for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GoForFiles from your systemhttp://www.gofor-files.net
. Go over here
for more info on http://www.gofor-files.net. Further information about GoForFiles can be found at http://www.gofor-files.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GoForFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GoForFiles's main file takes around 3.05 MB (3195984 bytes) and its name is goforfilesdl.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GoForFiles. They take 7.15 MB (7499048
bytes) on disk.
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.10 MB)
This info is about GoForFiles version 3.15.07
only. You can find here a few links to other GoForFiles versions:
...click to view all...
GoForFiles is a program marketed by the software company http://www.gofor-files.net. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GoForFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GoForFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoForFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "GoForFiles". If it exists on your system the GoForFiles program will be found very quickly. When you select GoForFiles in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoForFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoForFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.gofor-files.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoforFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoForFiles.
8. After removing GoForFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoForFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoForFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoForFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net from your PC, nor are we saying that GoForFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoForFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 10:57:23.270