This info is about Glarysoft Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar from your systemGlarysoft Ltd
. More information about Glarysoft Ltd can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Glarysoft Toolbar directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Glarysoft Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\Glarysoft Toolbar\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TbHelper2.exe is the Glarysoft Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes approximately 198.34 KB (203104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Glarysoft Toolbar. They occupy about 427.78 KB (438046
bytes) on disk.
- TbHelper2.exe (198.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (46.84 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (107.25 KB)
- update.exe (75.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of Glarysoft Toolbar. Click on the links below for other Glarysoft Toolbar versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Glarysoft Toolbar we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\arrow_refresh.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\basis.xml
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\cog.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\computer_delete.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\gubar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\icons.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\info.txt
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\logo.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\logo2.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\TbCommonUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\tbcore3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\tbhelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\TbHelper2.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\update.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\version.txt
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\your_logo.png
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Glarysoft Toolbar
Glarysoft Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Glarysoft Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Glarysoft Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Glarysoft Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Glarysoft Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Glarysoft Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Glarysoft Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Glarysoft Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar.
8. After removing Glarysoft Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glarysoft Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Glarysoft Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Glarysoft Toolbar by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:21:16.920