You can find below details on how to uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar from your systemGlarysoft Ltd
. Further information on Glarysoft Ltd can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft Toolbar folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Glarysoft Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft Toolbar\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TbHelper2.exe is the Glarysoft Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes circa 198.85 KB (203624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Glarysoft Toolbar. They take about 429.30 KB (439606
bytes) on disk.
- TbHelper2.exe (198.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.35 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (107.25 KB)
- update.exe (75.85 KB)
The current page applies to Glarysoft Toolbar version 1.3.0
only. For more Glarysoft Toolbar versions please click below:
Glarysoft Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Glarysoft Toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\arrow_refresh.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\basis.xml
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\cog.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\computer_delete.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\gubar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\icons.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\info.txt
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\logo.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\logo2.png
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\TbCommonUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\tbcore3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\tbhelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\TbHelper2.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\update.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\version.txt
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft Toolbar\your_logo.png
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Glarysoft Toolbar
Glarysoft Toolbar is a program marketed by Glarysoft Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Glarysoft Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Glarysoft Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Glarysoft Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glarysoft Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Glarysoft Toolbar application will be found very quickly. After you click Glarysoft Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Glarysoft Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar.
8. After removing Glarysoft Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Glarysoft Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glarysoft Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Glarysoft Toolbar by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glarysoft Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 19:47:55.840