This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 4.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 4.4 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. More details about GeoGebra 4.4 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 4.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 4.4. The application's main executable file is named GeoGebra.exe and its approximative size is 140.62 KB (143992 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 4.4. They take an average of 1.72 MB (1802687
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (300.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra 4.4 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 4.4 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GeoGebra 4.4 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GeoGebra 4.4:
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 4.4
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 5
- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\GeoGebra 4.4
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4\by-nc-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4\GeoGebra.exe
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4\geogebra.jar
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\UninstallString
GeoGebra 4.4 is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove GeoGebra 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra 4.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 4.4". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 4.4 app will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra 4.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 4.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 4.4\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 4.4.
8. After removing GeoGebra 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 4.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 4.4 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 4.4 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 08:16:24.233