GeoGebra 4.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 4.4 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 4.4 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove GeoGebra 4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.72 MB (1800562
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (298.05 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GeoGebra 4.4. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 4.4:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GeoGebra 4.4 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by GeoGebra 4.4 when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4
GeoGebra 4.4 is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove GeoGebra 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 4.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 4.4". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 4.4 application will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra 4.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 4.4.
8. After removing GeoGebra 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 4.4 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 4.4 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 4.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:02:22.280