GeekBuddy is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GeekBuddy from your systemComodo Security Solutions Inc
. Further information on Comodo Security Solutions Inc can be found here
. GeekBuddy is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\GeekBuddy folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing GeekBuddy is C:\Program Files\COMODO\GeekBuddy\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GeekBuddyRSP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.37 MB (2485896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with GeekBuddy. They take about 10.99 MB (11521928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccav-yahoo-install.exe (599.66 KB)
- ccavyahoooffermodule.exe (158.16 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (33.11 KB)
- distribution_info.exe (628.65 KB)
- GeekBuddyRSP.exe (2.37 MB)
- Hyperlink.exe (31.12 KB)
- launcher.exe (53.62 KB)
- launcher_helper.exe (53.14 KB)
- launcher_service.exe (75.14 KB)
- splash_screen.exe (53.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (190.37 KB)
- unit.exe (356.59 KB)
- unit_manager.exe (1,013.63 KB)
- unit_notifier.exe (72.13 KB)
- version_logging.exe (819.64 KB)
- welcome_screen.exe (589.64 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (2.26 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
This data is about GeekBuddy version 4.28.194
only. For other GeekBuddy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeekBuddy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
GeekBuddy is a program released by the software company Comodo Security Solutions Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove GeekBuddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeekBuddy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeekBuddy or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeekBuddy". If it is installed on your PC the GeekBuddy app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeekBuddy in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeekBuddy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeekBuddy.
8. After uninstalling GeekBuddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeekBuddy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeekBuddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeekBuddy by Comodo Security Solutions Inc from your PC, we are not saying that GeekBuddy by Comodo Security Solutions Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeekBuddy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 13:11:34.193