Gateway UEIP Framework
Gateway UEIP Framework is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gateway UEIP Framework from your computerGateway Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Gateway Incorporated. You can read more about related to Gateway UEIP Framework at http://www.gateway.com
. Gateway UEIP Framework is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\User Experience Improvement Program\Framework directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Gateway UEIP Framework by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Gateway UEIP Framework's main file takes about 211.23 KB (216296 bytes) and is named TriggerFramework.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Gateway UEIP Framework. They occupy about 5.22 MB (5468904
bytes) on disk.
- MSG.exe (2.19 MB)
- Setting.exe (2.10 MB)
- TriggerFramework.exe (211.23 KB)
- UBTService.exe (237.25 KB)
- UEIPQuestionnaire.exe (494.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.3002
of Gateway UEIP Framework. Click on the links below for other Gateway UEIP Framework versions:
Gateway UEIP Framework is an application offered by Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Gateway UEIP Framework is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Gateway UEIP Framework from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gateway UEIP Framework or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gateway UEIP Framework". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway UEIP Framework program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gateway UEIP Framework in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gateway UEIP Framework, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway UEIP Framework:
- The software company is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gateway UEIP Framework.
8. After removing Gateway UEIP Framework, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gateway UEIP Framework which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway UEIP Framework with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gateway UEIP Framework by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Gateway UEIP Framework by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gateway UEIP Framework in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-29 05:05:31.073