Gateway UEIP Framework
You can find on this page details on how to remove Gateway UEIP Framework for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Gateway UEIP Framework from your computerGateway Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Gateway Incorporated. Click on http://www.gateway.com
to get more information about Gateway UEIP Framework on Gateway Incorporated's website. Usually the Gateway UEIP Framework application is found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\User Experience Improvement Program\Framework folder, depending on the user's option during install. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gateway UEIP Framework. The program's main executable file occupies 211.23 KB (216296 bytes) on disk and is named TriggerFramework.exe.
The executable files below are part of Gateway UEIP Framework. They occupy an average of 5.22 MB (5472488
bytes) on disk.
- MSG.exe (2.19 MB)
- Setting.exe (2.10 MB)
- TriggerFramework.exe (211.23 KB)
- UBTService.exe (241.25 KB)
- UEIPQuestionnaire.exe (494.75 KB)
This info is about Gateway UEIP Framework version 2.01.3002
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Gateway UEIP Framework:
Gateway UEIP Framework is an application by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Gateway UEIP Framework is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gateway UEIP Framework with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gateway UEIP Framework or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gateway UEIP Framework". If it exists on your system the Gateway UEIP Framework application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gateway UEIP Framework in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gateway UEIP Framework, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gateway UEIP Framework:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gateway UEIP Framework.
8. After uninstalling Gateway UEIP Framework, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway UEIP Framework that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway UEIP Framework using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gateway UEIP Framework by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Gateway UEIP Framework by Gateway Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gateway UEIP Framework supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:04:04.477