This info is about Gateway ScreenSaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver from your systemGateway Incorporated
. Additional info about Gateway Incorporated can be read here
. You can see more info about Gateway ScreenSaver at www.gateway.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Screensaver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Gateway ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled run_Gateway.exe and its approximative size is 150.53 KB (154144 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Gateway ScreenSaver. They occupy 738.48 KB (756208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Gateway.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.33 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
This data is about Gateway ScreenSaver version 1.1.0824.2010
alone. For more Gateway ScreenSaver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gateway ScreenSaver is an application offered by Gateway Incorporated. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Gateway ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gateway ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gateway ScreenSaver". The Gateway ScreenSaver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gateway ScreenSaver in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gateway ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the application is: www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Gateway ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gateway ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Gateway ScreenSaver by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 12:59:39.067