This web page is about Gateway ScreenSaver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver from your PCGateway Incorporated
. You can find out more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Gateway ScreenSaver can be seen at www.gateway.com
. Gateway ScreenSaver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Screensaver folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Gateway ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files\Gateway\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled run_Gateway.exe and its approximative size is 150.53 KB (154144 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Gateway ScreenSaver. They take 738.55 KB (756280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Gateway.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.40 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0121.2011
of Gateway ScreenSaver. You can find below info on other releases of Gateway ScreenSaver:
...click to view all...
Gateway ScreenSaver is a program released by Gateway Incorporated. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Gateway ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gateway ScreenSaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gateway ScreenSaver or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway ScreenSaver". If it exists on your system the Gateway ScreenSaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gateway ScreenSaver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gateway ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the application is: www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gateway ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Gateway ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gateway ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway ScreenSaver by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 00:18:59.090