You can find below detailed information on how to remove GameCenter My.Com for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GameCenter My.Com from your PCMy.Com B.V.
. You can find out more on My.Com B.V. or check for application updates here
. Click on https://games.my.com/
to get more data about GameCenter My.Com on My.Com B.V.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter directory (same installation drive as Windows). GameCenter My.Com's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.91 MB (9345664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GameCenter My.Com. They take about 9.89 MB (10375552
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.91 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current page applies to GameCenter My.Com version 4.1433
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GameCenter My.Com:
...click to view all...
GameCenter My.Com is an application marketed by My.Com B.V.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall GameCenter My.Com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GameCenter My.Com with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GameCenter My.Com or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameCenter My.Com". If it exists on your system the GameCenter My.Com app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GameCenter My.Com in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GameCenter My.Com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameCenter My.Com:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GameCenter My.Com.
8. After removing GameCenter My.Com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GameCenter My.Com that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameCenter My.Com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameCenter My.Com by My.Com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that GameCenter My.Com by My.Com B.V. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameCenter My.Com supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 08:23:06.190