You can find below details on how to remove GameCenter My.com for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GameCenter My.com from your systemMy.com B.V.
. More data about My.com B.V. can be found here
. Detailed information about GameCenter My.com can be found at https://games.my.com/
. Usually the GameCenter My.com program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing GameCenter My.com is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.40 MB (9858688 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of GameCenter My.com. They occupy an average of 12.73 MB (13343616
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- HG64.exe (870.63 KB)
The current web page applies to GameCenter My.com version 4.1498
alone. Click on the links below for other GameCenter My.com versions:
...click to view all...
GameCenter My.com is an application by the software company My.com B.V.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GameCenter My.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GameCenter My.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GameCenter My.com or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameCenter My.com". If it is installed on your PC the GameCenter My.com app will be found automatically. After you select GameCenter My.com in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GameCenter My.com, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameCenter My.com:
- The software company is: https://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameCenter My.com.
8. After removing GameCenter My.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GameCenter My.com which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GameCenter My.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameCenter My.com by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that GameCenter My.com by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameCenter My.com supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-20 01:20:19.187