GameCenter My.com is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GameCenter My.com from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Open here
where you can read more on My.com B.V.. Please follow https://games.my.com/
if you want to read more on GameCenter My.com on My.com B.V.'s page. GameCenter My.com is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter directory, regulated by the user's option. GameCenter My.com's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.23 MB (9676416 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter.exe.
GameCenter My.com contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.40 MB (13002112
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
This page is about GameCenter My.com version 4.1471
only. You can find below info on other releases of GameCenter My.com:
...click to view all...
GameCenter My.com is a program marketed by the software company My.com B.V.. Some people try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GameCenter My.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GameCenter My.com from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GameCenter My.com or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameCenter My.com". If it exists on your system the GameCenter My.com application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GameCenter My.com in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GameCenter My.com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameCenter My.com:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GameCenter My.com.
8. After removing GameCenter My.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GameCenter My.com which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GameCenter My.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GameCenter My.com by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that GameCenter My.com by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GameCenter My.com supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 10:30:18.840