GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GTA San Andreas from your PCRockstar Games
. Open here
where you can find out more on Rockstar Games. More details about GTA San Andreas can be found at http://www.rockstargames.com/
. GTA San Andreas is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas folder, regulated by the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall GTA San Andreas. gta_sa.exe is the GTA San Andreas's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.29 MB (4496063 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GTA San Andreas. They occupy about 4.91 MB (5150730
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (4.29 MB)
- rcon.exe (36.00 KB)
- samp.exe (403.00 KB)
- SAMPUninstall.exe (56.32 KB)
- samp_debug.exe (144.00 KB)
This data is about GTA San Andreas version 1.00.00001
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GTA San Andreas:
If you are manually uninstalling GTA San Andreas we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by GTA San Andreas when you uninstall it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is an application offered by Rockstar Games. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GTA San Andreas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GTA San Andreas from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GTA San Andreas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GTA San Andreas". The GTA San Andreas application will be found automatically. After you click GTA San Andreas in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GTA San Andreas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTA San Andreas:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GTA San Andreas.
8. After uninstalling GTA San Andreas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GTA San Andreas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GTA San Andreas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GTA San Andreas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:01:13.780