GTA San Andreas
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GTA San Andreas for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GTA San Andreas from your PCRockstar Games
. You can find out more on Rockstar Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on GTA San Andreas at http://www.Rockstar Games.com
. GTA San Andreas is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GTA San Andreas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.72 MB (14386176 bytes) on disk and is named gta_sa.exe.
GTA San Andreas installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.34 MB (15040830
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (13.72 MB)
- rcon.exe (36.00 KB)
- samp.exe (403.00 KB)
- SAMPUninstall.exe (56.31 KB)
- samp_debug.exe (144.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of GTA San Andreas. You can find below info on other versions of GTA San Andreas:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove GTA San Andreas.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GTA San Andreas:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GTA San Andreas's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\CrashReportClient\UE4CC-Windows-211EB4B14BA51F13BE8544A7CF2F778B\CrashReportClient.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Compat.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\DeviceProfiles.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Game.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\HairStrands.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Hardware.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\MotoSynth.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Niagara.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\RuntimeOptions.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Scalability.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is a program by the software company Rockstar Games. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GTA San Andreas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GTA San Andreas from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GTA San Andreas or simply click the Search feature and type in "GTA San Andreas". The GTA San Andreas app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GTA San Andreas in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GTA San Andreas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GTA San Andreas:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Rockstar Games.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GTA San Andreas.
8. After removing GTA San Andreas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GTA San Andreas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GTA San Andreas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games from your PC, nor are we saying that GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GTA San Andreas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:15:27.960