GTA San Andreas
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GTA San Andreas for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GTA San Andreas from your PCRockstar Games
. You can find out more on Rockstar Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on GTA San Andreas at http://www.Rockstar Games.com
. GTA San Andreas is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GTA San Andreas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.72 MB (14386176 bytes) on disk and is named gta_sa.exe.
GTA San Andreas installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.34 MB (15040830
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (13.72 MB)
- rcon.exe (36.00 KB)
- samp.exe (403.00 KB)
- SAMPUninstall.exe (56.31 KB)
- samp_debug.exe (144.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of GTA San Andreas. You can find below info on other versions of GTA San Andreas:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove GTA San Andreas.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Games_GTA San Andreas_gta_sa_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Games_GTA San Andreas_readme_Readme_txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\150\D__Games_GTA San Andreas_gta_sa_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\150\D__Games_GTA San Andreas_readme_Readme_txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is a program released by Rockstar Games. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GTA San Andreas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GTA San Andreas from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GTA San Andreas or simply click the Search feature and type in "GTA San Andreas". If it is installed on your PC the GTA San Andreas application will be found automatically. After you select GTA San Andreas in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GTA San Andreas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTA San Andreas:
- The software company is: http://www.Rockstar Games.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GTA San Andreas.
8. After removing GTA San Andreas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA San Andreas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GTA San Andreas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games from your computer, we are not saying that GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GTA San Andreas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:15:27.960