GTA San Andreas
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GTA San Andreas for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GTA San Andreas from your PCRockstar Games
. You can find out more on Rockstar Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on GTA San Andreas at http://www.Rockstar Games.com
. GTA San Andreas is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GTA San Andreas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.72 MB (14386176 bytes) on disk and is named gta_sa.exe.
GTA San Andreas installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.34 MB (15040830
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (13.72 MB)
- rcon.exe (36.00 KB)
- samp.exe (403.00 KB)
- SAMPUninstall.exe (56.31 KB)
- samp_debug.exe (144.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of GTA San Andreas. You can find below info on other versions of GTA San Andreas:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove GTA San Andreas.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is an application by the software company Rockstar Games. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove GTA San Andreas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GTA San Andreas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GTA San Andreas or simply click the Search field and type in "GTA San Andreas". If it exists on your system the GTA San Andreas program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GTA San Andreas in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GTA San Andreas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTA San Andreas:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Rockstar Games.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GTA San Andreas.
8. After removing GTA San Andreas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GTA San Andreas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GTA San Andreas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GTA San Andreas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:15:27.960