GOM Player Plus
GOM Player Plus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GOM Player Plus from your computerGOM & Company
. You can read more on GOM & Company or check for application updates here
. More info about the app GOM Player Plus can be seen at http://player.gomlab.com/center.gom
. Usually the GOM Player Plus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMPlayerPlus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GOM Player Plus is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMPlayerPlus\Uninstall.exe. GOM Player Plus's main file takes around 13.97 MB (14646264 bytes) and is called GOM64.EXE.
GOM Player Plus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.75 MB (19657974
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOM64.EXE (13.97 MB)
- GOMProtect.exe (2.13 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.93 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- RtParser64.exe (17.63 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (123.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (515.37 KB)
This page is about GOM Player Plus version 184.108.40.20605
only. Click on the links below for other GOM Player Plus versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Player Plus is a program marketed by GOM & Company. Some users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase GOM Player Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GOM Player Plus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GOM Player Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Player Plus". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Player Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GOM Player Plus in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Player Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Player Plus:
- The publisher is: http://player.gomlab.com/center.gom
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMPlayerPlus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Player Plus.
8. After removing GOM Player Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Player Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Player Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Player Plus by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Player Plus by GOM & Company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Player Plus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-25 20:30:01.873