GOM Player Plus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove GOM Player Plus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GOM Player Plus from your computerGOM & Company
. Go over here
for more info on GOM & Company. You can see more info on GOM Player Plus at http://player.gomlab.com/center.gom
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMPlayerPlus folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMPlayerPlus\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GOM Player Plus. GOM Player Plus's primary file takes about 12.62 MB (13235152 bytes) and is named GOM64.EXE.
The executables below are part of GOM Player Plus. They occupy about 17.04 MB (17863820
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOM64.EXE (12.62 MB)
- GOMProtect.exe (2.13 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- RtParser64.exe (17.63 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (123.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (157.80 KB)
This web page is about GOM Player Plus version 220.127.116.1182
alone. Click on the links below for other GOM Player Plus versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Player Plus is a program by GOM & Company. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GOM Player Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GOM Player Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GOM Player Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Player Plus". If it exists on your system the GOM Player Plus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GOM Player Plus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Player Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Player Plus:
- The web site of the application is: http://player.gomlab.com/center.gom
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMPlayerPlus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GOM Player Plus.
8. After removing GOM Player Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Player Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Player Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Player Plus by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Player Plus by GOM & Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Player Plus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-28 09:09:39.287