GOM Encoder is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GOM Encoder from your systemGOM & Company
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GOM & Company. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMEncoder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GOM Encoder is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMEncoder\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GomEnc.exe and it has a size of 483.44 KB (495040 bytes).
GOM Encoder contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.67 MB (11188902
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (483.44 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (4.67 MB)
- GomReader.exe (3.18 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (111.94 KB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (122.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.47 KB)
The current page applies to GOM Encoder version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more GOM Encoder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Encoder is an application marketed by GOM & Company. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase GOM Encoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM Encoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GOM Encoder or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Encoder". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Encoder application will be found automatically. When you click GOM Encoder in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Encoder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GOM Encoder.
8. After uninstalling GOM Encoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Encoder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Encoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Encoder by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Encoder by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Encoder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 06:41:54.810