GOM Encoder is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall GOM Encoder from your systemGOM & Company
. Open here
for more information on GOM & Company. GOM Encoder is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMEncoder folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove GOM Encoder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMEncoder\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GomEncMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.88 MB (6167488 bytes) on disk.
GOM Encoder is comprised of the following executables which take 11.90 MB (12479985
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (483.44 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (5.88 MB)
- GomReader.exe (3.20 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (106.00 KB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (122.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (122.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GOM Encoder. You can find below info on other application versions of GOM Encoder:
...click to view all...
GOM Encoder is an application by the software company GOM & Company. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GOM Encoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GOM Encoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GOM Encoder or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Encoder". If it exists on your system the GOM Encoder application will be found very quickly. After you select GOM Encoder in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Encoder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Encoder.
8. After uninstalling GOM Encoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Encoder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Encoder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Encoder by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Encoder by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM Encoder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 04:23:32.707