GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device
This web page contains complete information on how to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device from your PCGenesysLogic
. Open here
where you can read more on GenesysLogic. GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GLPCCamera directory, subject to the user's choice. rundll32.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uninstall.dll, Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device. The program's main executable file occupies 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes) on disk and is called amcap.exe.
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.42 MB (1490944
bytes) on disk.
- amcap.exe (1.36 MB)
- monitorpad.exe (68.00 KB)
This page is about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device versions:
...click to view all...
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is a program marketed by GenesysLogic. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device or simply activate the Search field and type in "GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device". If it exists on your system the GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device.
8. After removing GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic from your PC, we are not saying that GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-06 13:33:52.303