GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device
You can find on this page details on how to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device from your computerGenesysLogic
. Check out here
for more info on GenesysLogic. GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GLPCCamera folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\uninstall.dll, Uninstall. amcap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes) on disk.
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.42 MB (1490944
bytes) on disk.
- amcap.exe (1.36 MB)
- monitorpad.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device version 14.03.11.0
only. Click on the links below for other GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Genesys Logic\GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is an application by the software company GenesysLogic. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device". The GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device app will be found automatically. When you click GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device.
8. After removing GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic from your PC, we are not saying that GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:59:40.140