GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device
You can find on this page details on how to remove GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device from your systemGenesysLogic
. Check out here
for more info on GenesysLogic. GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GLPCCamera folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\uninstall.dll, Uninstall. amcap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes) on disk.
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.42 MB (1490944
bytes) on disk.
- amcap.exe (1.36 MB)
- monitorpad.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device version 14.03.11.0
only. Click on the links below for other GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GLPCCamera
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GLPCCamera\amcap.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GLPCCamera\amcap.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GLPCCamera\Camera.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GLPCCamera\monitorpad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GLPCCamera\monitorpad.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\amcap.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Genesys Logic\GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device
GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is an application released by GenesysLogic. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device or simply activate the Search field and type in "GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device". If it exists on your system the GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device app will be found automatically. When you click GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device.
8. After removing GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic from your PC, nor are we saying that GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device by GenesysLogic is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GL USB2.0 UVC Camera Device in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:59:40.140