G DATA INTERNET SECURITY
G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY from your computerG DATA Software AG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on G DATA Software AG. Usually the G DATA INTERNET SECURITY program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\InternetSecurity folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA INTERNET SECURITY\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called GDSC.exe and it has a size of 2.81 MB (2947560 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in G DATA INTERNET SECURITY. They take 40.93 MB (42917736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (518.48 KB)
- AVK.exe (518.98 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.23 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.30 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (877.95 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (2.36 MB)
- iupdateavk.exe (1.63 MB)
- setup.exe (4.50 MB)
- UpdateGUI.exe (2.45 MB)
- AVKBackupGUI.exe (518.48 KB)
- AVKBackupService.exe (3.82 MB)
- ConvertDropBoxEntryV2.exe (2.53 MB)
- so.exe (103.95 KB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.40 MB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (433.48 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (2.53 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (518.98 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.37 MB)
- InitInstx64.exe (296.98 KB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.30 MB)
- GDLog.exe (791.48 KB)
- GDSC.exe (2.81 MB)
- Reisswlf64.exe (240.98 KB)
The current page applies to G DATA INTERNET SECURITY version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more G DATA INTERNET SECURITY versions please click below:
...click to view all...
G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is an application by the software company G DATA Software AG. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete G DATA INTERNET SECURITY from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate G DATA INTERNET SECURITY or simply click the Search feature and type in "G DATA INTERNET SECURITY". If it is installed on your PC the G DATA INTERNET SECURITY program will be found very quickly. After you select G DATA INTERNET SECURITY in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about G DATA INTERNET SECURITY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY.
8. After removing G DATA INTERNET SECURITY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of G DATA INTERNET SECURITY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling G DATA INTERNET SECURITY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY by G DATA Software AG from your PC, nor are we saying that G DATA INTERNET SECURITY by G DATA Software AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-29 23:40:14.263