G DATA INTERNET SECURITY
You can find below detailed information on how to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY from your systemG DATA Software AG
. Check out here
where you can read more on G DATA Software AG. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\InternetSecurity folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA INTERNET SECURITY\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. G DATA INTERNET SECURITY's main file takes around 6.56 MB (6879880 bytes) and its name is GDSC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside G DATA INTERNET SECURITY. They occupy about 59.52 MB (62409480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (545.13 KB)
- AVK.exe (545.63 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (2.91 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.51 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (834.61 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (3.33 MB)
- iupdateavk.exe (5.18 MB)
- setup.exe (6.12 MB)
- UpdateGUI.exe (3.05 MB)
- AVKBackupGUI.exe (545.13 KB)
- AVKBackupService.exe (5.66 MB)
- ConvertDropBoxEntryV2.exe (2.53 MB)
- so.exe (149.63 KB)
- AVKCKS.exe (1.89 MB)
- AVKKid.exe (545.13 KB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.54 MB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (663.13 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (3.27 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (545.13 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.62 MB)
- InitInstx64.exe (296.98 KB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.51 MB)
- GDLog.exe (943.63 KB)
- GDSC.exe (6.56 MB)
- Reisswlf64.exe (351.63 KB)
The current page applies to G DATA INTERNET SECURITY version 126.96.36.199
only. For other G DATA INTERNET SECURITY versions please click below:
...click to view all...
G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is a program by the software company G DATA Software AG. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate G DATA INTERNET SECURITY or simply click the Search feature and type in "G DATA INTERNET SECURITY". If it exists on your system the G DATA INTERNET SECURITY program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click G DATA INTERNET SECURITY in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding G DATA INTERNET SECURITY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY.
8. After removing G DATA INTERNET SECURITY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of G DATA INTERNET SECURITY which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling G DATA INTERNET SECURITY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY by G DATA Software AG from your PC, nor are we saying that G DATA INTERNET SECURITY by G DATA Software AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-30 09:26:32.477