You can find below details on how to uninstall Funbridge for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Funbridge from your computerGoto-Games
. More information on Goto-Games can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.goto-games.com
if you want to read more on Funbridge on Goto-Games's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Funbridge's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge\unins000.exe. Funbridge's main file takes about 19.81 MB (20774400 bytes) and is called FunbridgeTouch.exe.
The executable files below are part of Funbridge. They take an average of 20.99 MB (22006393
bytes) on disk.
- FunbridgeTouch.exe (19.81 MB)
- FunbridgeTouch.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Funbridge version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Funbridge versions:
...click to view all...
Funbridge is a program offered by the software company Goto-Games. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Funbridge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Funbridge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Funbridge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Funbridge". If it exists on your system the Funbridge program will be found very quickly. When you select Funbridge in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Funbridge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Funbridge:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goto-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Funbridge.
8. After uninstalling Funbridge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Funbridge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Funbridge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Funbridge by Goto-Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Funbridge by Goto-Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Funbridge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-24 05:54:44.090