This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Funbridge for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Funbridge from your computerGoto-Games
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Goto-Games. Click on http://www.goto-games.com
to get more information about Funbridge on Goto-Games's website. Usually the Funbridge program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Funbridge is C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge\unins000.exe. Funbridge's primary file takes about 19.84 MB (20803584 bytes) and is named FunbridgeTouch.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Funbridge. They take about 21.01 MB (22029471
bytes) on disk.
- FunbridgeTouch.exe (19.84 MB)
- FunbridgeTouch.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Funbridge version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Funbridge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Funbridge is a program offered by the software company Goto-Games. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Funbridge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Funbridge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Funbridge or simply click the Search field and type in "Funbridge". If it exists on your system the Funbridge program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Funbridge in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Funbridge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Funbridge:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goto-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Goto.Games\Funbridge\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Funbridge.
8. After removing Funbridge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Funbridge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Funbridge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Funbridge by Goto-Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Funbridge by Goto-Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Funbridge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 19:27:04.537