FreeWorship 3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FreeWorship 3 from your systemFreeWorship
. More info about FreeWorship can be read here
. More info about the application FreeWorship 3 can be seen at http://www.freeworship.org.uk/
. The application is often installed in the "C:\Program Files\FreeWorship 3" folder (same installation drive as Windows). FreeWorship 3's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FreeWorship 3\uninstall.exe". FreeWorship.exe is the FreeWorship 3's main executable file and it takes around 1.61 MB (1685504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FreeWorship 3. They occupy an average of 1.73 MB (1818738
bytes) on disk.
- FreeWorship.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (130.11 KB)
This data is about FreeWorship 3 version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other FreeWorship 3 versions:
...click to view all...
FreeWorship 3 is an application released by FreeWorship. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall FreeWorship 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FreeWorship 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeWorship 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeWorship 3". The FreeWorship 3 app will be found very quickly. After you select FreeWorship 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeWorship 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeWorship 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.freeworship.org.uk/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeWorship 3\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeWorship 3.
8. After removing FreeWorship 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeWorship 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeWorship 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeWorship 3 by FreeWorship from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeWorship 3 by FreeWorship is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeWorship 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 16:48:45.493