This web page is about FreeWorship 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreeWorship 3 from your systemFreeWorship
. You can read more on FreeWorship or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about FreeWorship 3 at http://www.freeworship.org.uk/
. FreeWorship 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeWorship 3 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall FreeWorship 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeWorship 3\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called FreeWorship.exe and its approximative size is 2.06 MB (2161152 bytes).
FreeWorship 3 contains of the executables below. They take 4.46 MB (4673864
bytes) on disk.
- FreeWorship.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (130.32 KB)
- cefclient.exe (1.27 MB)
- cefclient.exe (1.00 MB)
This data is about FreeWorship 3 version 18.104.22.168
only. For more FreeWorship 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeWorship 3 is a program marketed by the software company FreeWorship. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FreeWorship 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeWorship 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeWorship 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeWorship 3". The FreeWorship 3 program will be found automatically. When you click FreeWorship 3 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FreeWorship 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeWorship 3:
- The software company is: http://www.freeworship.org.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeWorship 3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeWorship 3.
8. After uninstalling FreeWorship 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeWorship 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeWorship 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeWorship 3 by FreeWorship from your PC, we are not saying that FreeWorship 3 by FreeWorship is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeWorship 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 10:33:22.527