FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar from your systemFreeSoundRecorder
. More information on FreeSoundRecorder can be found here
. More details about the program FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar can be seen at http://FreeSoundRecorder.MyRadioToolbar.com/
. FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeSoundRecorder folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is C:\Program Files\FreeSoundRecorder\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 95.29 KB (97576 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar. They take about 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is an application by FreeSoundRecorder. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar". If it exists on your system the FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://FreeSoundRecorder.MyRadioToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeSoundRecorder\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar.
8. After removing FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar by FreeSoundRecorder from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar by FreeSoundRecorder is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-15 20:18:01.107