FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar from your systemFreeSoundRecorder
. More information on FreeSoundRecorder can be found here
. More details about the program FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar can be seen at http://FreeSoundRecorder.MyRadioToolbar.com/
. FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeSoundRecorder folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is C:\Program Files\FreeSoundRecorder\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 95.29 KB (97576 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar. They take about 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is an application by FreeSoundRecorder. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar". If it exists on your system the FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://FreeSoundRecorder.MyRadioToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeSoundRecorder\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar.
8. After removing FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar by FreeSoundRecorder from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar by FreeSoundRecorder is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-15 20:18:01.107