FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar from your computerFreeSoundRecorder
. You can read more on FreeSoundRecorder or check for application updates here
. Please open http://FreeSoundRecorder.MyRadioToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar on FreeSoundRecorder's web page. Usually the FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSoundRecorder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSoundRecorder\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file is labeled FreeSoundRecorderToolbarHelper.exe and its approximative size is 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar. They take about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- FreeSoundRecorderToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar. For other FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is an application offered by FreeSoundRecorder. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://FreeSoundRecorder.MyRadioToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSoundRecorder\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar by FreeSoundRecorder from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar by FreeSoundRecorder is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeSoundRecorder Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:02:20.150