Free YouTube Downloader
Free YouTube Downloader is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader from your systemXetoWare
. Further information on XetoWare can be seen here
. You can see more info on Free YouTube Downloader at http://www.xetoware.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XetoWare\Free YouTube Downloader directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\XetoWare\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Free YouTube Downloader. Free YouTube Downloader.exe is the Free YouTube Downloader's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.48 MB (1553488 bytes) on disk.
Free YouTube Downloader contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.37 MB (15066270
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (11.73 MB)
- Free YouTube Downloader.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Free YouTube Downloader version 1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Free YouTube Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Free YouTube Downloader is an application released by XetoWare. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Free YouTube Downloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free YouTube Downloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free YouTube Downloader". The Free YouTube Downloader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free YouTube Downloader in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free YouTube Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free YouTube Downloader:
- The software company is: http://www.xetoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\XetoWare\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free YouTube Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Free YouTube Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free YouTube Downloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free YouTube Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader by XetoWare from your computer, we are not saying that Free YouTube Downloader by XetoWare is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:36:33.647