Free YouTube Downloader
You can find on this page details on how to remove Free YouTube Downloader for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader from your systemXetoWare
. You can find out more on XetoWare or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.xetoware.com
if you want to read more on Free YouTube Downloader on XetoWare's page. Free YouTube Downloader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\XetoWare\Free YouTube Downloader directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Free YouTube Downloader is C:\Program Files\XetoWare\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.48 MB (1553488 bytes) on disk and is titled Free YouTube Downloader.exe.
Free YouTube Downloader contains of the executables below. They take 14.37 MB (15066270
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (11.73 MB)
- Free YouTube Downloader.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Free YouTube Downloader version 2015.1.23
only. You can find below a few links to other Free YouTube Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Free YouTube Downloader is a program by the software company XetoWare. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Free YouTube Downloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free YouTube Downloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free YouTube Downloader". The Free YouTube Downloader application will be found very quickly. After you click Free YouTube Downloader in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free YouTube Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free YouTube Downloader:
- The software company is: http://www.xetoware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XetoWare\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free YouTube Downloader.
8. After removing Free YouTube Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free YouTube Downloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free YouTube Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader by XetoWare from your computer, nor are we saying that Free YouTube Downloader by XetoWare is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 10:10:12.957