You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Free Studio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Free Studio from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Digital Wave Ltd. You can read more about related to Free Studio at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Studio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Free Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.26 MB (1322263 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Free Studio. They take about 1.26 MB (1322263
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Free Studio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Free Studio:
...click to view all...
Free Studio is an application marketed by Digital Wave Ltd. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Free Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Free Studio application will be found automatically. After you click Free Studio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Studio:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Studio.
8. After removing Free Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Studio by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Studio by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 22:59:17.920