This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Free Studio for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Free Studio from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. More information about Digital Wave Ltd can be read here
. More information about the application Free Studio can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Free Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Free Studio's primary file takes about 2.74 MB (2877440 bytes) and its name is FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Free Studio. They occupy about 90.98 MB (95394328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.74 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.90 MB)
- FreeCoubDownload.exe (6.15 MB)
- nxp.exe (594.98 KB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (3.08 MB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (45.48 KB)
- FreeGIFMaker.exe (1.63 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.61 MB)
- FreeInstagramDownload.exe (6.16 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (3.09 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.63 MB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (8.29 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.84 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.50 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (6.15 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (6.15 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.64 MB)
- SoundCloudDownload.exe (6.15 MB)
- tunx.exe (124.98 KB)
- VimeoDownload.exe (6.15 MB)
The current page applies to Free Studio version 22.214.171.1242
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Free Studio:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Free Studio from your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Studio_is1
Free Studio is a program by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Free Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Free Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Studio". If it exists on your system the Free Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Studio in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Studio.
8. After uninstalling Free Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Studio by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Studio by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 02:20:35.120