Free Audio Editor
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Free Audio Editor for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Editor from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Digital Wave Ltd. You can see more info on Free Audio Editor at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Audio Editor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Free Audio Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioEditor. The application's main executable file is labeled FreeAudioEditor.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1796456 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Free Audio Editor. They take about 6.55 MB (6871427
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.71 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (347.91 KB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.66 MB)
This data is about Free Audio Editor version 18.104.22.1684
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Free Audio Editor:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Editor is an application marketed by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Free Audio Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Free Audio Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Audio Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Editor". If it exists on your system the Free Audio Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Audio Editor in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Editor:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioEditor
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Editor.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Audio Editor by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Editor by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-07 09:31:37.083