Free Audio Editor
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Free Audio Editor for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Editor from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. You can read more on Digital Wave Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Free Audio Editor at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Audio Editor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Free Audio Editor is C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioEditor. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Free Audio Editor's primary file takes about 1.90 MB (1993192 bytes) and is called FreeAudioEditor.exe.
Free Audio Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.48 MB (3653496
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.90 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Audio Editor version 126.96.36.1991
only. You can find below info on other versions of Free Audio Editor:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Editor is an application released by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Free Audio Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Free Audio Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Audio Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Editor app will be found automatically. When you select Free Audio Editor in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Editor:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioEditor
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Audio Editor.
8. After removing Free Audio Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Editor by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Editor by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 23:51:52.333