You can find on this page details on how to remove FormatFactory for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall FormatFactory from your systemFreeTime
. More information about FreeTime can be found here
. You can see more info about FormatFactory at http://www.formatoz.com/
. You can uninstall FormatFactory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection FormatFactory.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FormatFactory's main file takes about 2.25 MB (2363392 bytes) and is named FormatFactory.exe.
FormatFactory is composed of the following executables which occupy 34.97 MB (36670286
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FormatFactory.exe (2.25 MB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (95.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (13.51 MB)
- mkvmerge.exe (3.86 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mplayer.exe (13.58 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (84.00 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
This data is about FormatFactory version 2.20
alone. For more FormatFactory versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FormatFactory is a program released by FreeTime. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase FormatFactory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FormatFactory from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FormatFactory or simply click the Search field and type in "FormatFactory". If it is installed on your PC the FormatFactory application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FormatFactory in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FormatFactory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FormatFactory:
- The publisher is: http://www.formatoz.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection FormatFactory.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FormatFactory.
8. After removing FormatFactory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FormatFactory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FormatFactory by FreeTime from your PC, we are not saying that FormatFactory by FreeTime is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FormatFactory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:53:47.430