How to uninstall FormatFactory from your computer
You can find below details on how to uninstall FormatFactory for Windows. It was coded for Windows by FreeTime
. More info about FreeTime can be read here
. You can see more info about FormatFactory at http://www.pcfreetime.com/CN/
. Usually the FormatFactory application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatFactory directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatFactory\UnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FormatFactory. FormatFactory's main file takes about 3.81 MB (3993928 bytes) and is called FormatFactory.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FormatFactory. They occupy 44.69 MB (46860478
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (89.34 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (3.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (518.28 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
The current page applies to FormatFactory version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of FormatFactory:
...click to view all...
FormatFactory has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
How to uninstall FormatFactory from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
FormatFactory is an application offered by the software company FreeTime. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase FormatFactory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FormatFactory or simply click the Search feature and type in "FormatFactory". The FormatFactory application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FormatFactory in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FormatFactory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FormatFactory:
- The software company is: http://www.pcfreetime.com/CN/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatFactory\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FormatFactory.
8. After uninstalling FormatFactory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FormatFactory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FormatFactory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FormatFactory by FreeTime from your PC, nor are we saying that FormatFactory by FreeTime is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FormatFactory in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 02:20:51.920